We are back to our in-person gatherings! We have two identical services at 9:00am and 10:30am.
Here is some information you need to know if you're interested in attending:
- We ask that you please wear a mask while in the building and keep it on while in the Worship Center (everyone over the age of 2). If you do not have one, we have some right inside our doors for you. We will have an alternate viewing space (other than the Worship Center) for people who do not wish to wear one.
- If you’re not feeling well, or have been exposed to COVID in the last two weeks, we ask that you please join us online tomorrow at 9:00a or 10:30a.
- When you arrive, please enter the building through door B1 or B4 (right outside the Worship Center). These will be the only open entrances. Please plan to arrive no earlier than 20 minutes to service starting.
- Sanitizer will be placed throughout the building for your use.
- We will not be offering childcare or children’s programming at this time. We will have family-style worship in the Worship Center.
- Our children’s wing and fellowship hall wing will be closed tomorrow.
- Please practice social distancing while in the building - keep 6 feet between you and others as well as place a minimum of 3 chairs between your family unit and the next family unit in the Worship Center.
If you'd like to attend, we ask that you register. Registering will help us plan for how many to expect. Please register everyone in your household that will attend. There will be limited seating due to social distancing guidelines.